{product+love} Peel and Stick Wallpaper






I am always on the lookout for great tips and products for renters or home owners who like flexibility. If you are anything like myself no one room stays the same for too long. I like the evolution of decorating and although I might reach a lovely conclusion to a project there is always something interesting to move around or add down the road. So, speaking of utterly fabulous things, I am loving peel and stick wallpapers and cover-ups. They are the perfect decorating solution for renters and really can recreate the look and stylistic flair of wallpaper while providing the ability to change looks with the snap of your fingers (well, almost!)

Tempaper Designs is a company that offers fantastic peel and stick options in soft, modern tones, traditional patterns, organic designs & hip, bold prints. "Like a Giant Post-It Note for Decorating." Mariann Rohrlick, The New York Times

LOVE, Love, Love... what a beautiful thing!

*Photography via Tempaper Designs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com