{product+love} Perfect Gifts for Your Holiday Parties





As the first week of December draws to an end I thought I would share a few of my favorite gifts with you. They are sure to be a hit with anyone and are absolutely perfect for all of your upcoming Holiday festivities. Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

*Capri Blue Mercury Glass Jar Candle $28 (Absolutely beautiful and insanely decadent! I give these beauties to everyone.)
* Knit Soaps $8/each (Very chic and seasonally cozy all wrapped into one. Group them together in a simple, glass jar & tie it up with a ribbon.)
* The Missus Monogrammed Mug $6 (Perfect for every person on your list, trust me; also available in a standard male version.)
* Large Cableknit Candle $36 (So sweet... who wouldn't love something that reminds us of home during the holidays!)

*Photography via Anthropologie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com