{idea notebook} A Beautiful Book Page Wreath


There is something timeless about aged book pages. I love how they start to crinkle and turn various shades of amber. I love that they seem nostalgic and sentimental and convey thoughtfulness. So during this season of reflection I think it is simply perfect to create a wreath from old, (timeless) treasured words. I love the thought of them hanging in quite moments throughout homes conveying messages for those who pass by or giving small versions as gifts to loved ones. Here's wishing a warm, happy and lovely holiday to all...

*For detailed instructions on how to create the beautiful wreaths above please visit:
(image 1) Living with Lindsay (image 2) The Happy Home


*Photography via Living with Lindsay & by Belinda Graham for The Happy Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com