The Soup Project

I am back from a wonderful trip to NYC. The New York International Gift Fair was both insightful and fun. Thank you to everyone who stopped by the SFERRA booth to say hello and view the beautiful linens. I so much enjoyed meeting all of you! Often times I feel as though I work in a vacuum, so it was a humanizing and welcome change of pace.

'I love your Soup on Sunday' was a common refrain throughout the week. It has also been the subject of many emails as of late. Just before leaving for New York my neighbor asked when I was going to publish a soup cookbook. To be honest, I haven't really given it much thought. For me, soup is the ultimate comfort food and Sunday is the perfect day to slow down and enjoy the simple satisfaction it offers.

That said, I have decided to give this soup cookbook idea some serious thought. I will be searching out all the best soup recipes with greater interest and vigor. It also means a lot more cooking, which is why I posted the witty image above. That might very well be my situation in the near future. I would love to know which of my soup recipes have been your personal favorites. You can click here to see all the Soup on Sunday recipes or email me at (allthebestsoup@gmail.com).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com