Vintage Travel

I am packing up and leave for a six week trip to the States. My last project before leaving was to redecorate our son's room. His new love is fencing, and I found several great vintage fencing posters to complete the project. During my search I came a across a few vintage travel posters and luggage. One company that I am simply mad for is the Vintage Luggage Company, an Australian based business established in 2005 specializing in rare and vintage pieces from the Houses of Louis Vuitton, Goyard, Oshkosh and Hartmann.

Their site is a visual treat! Beautiful luggage artfully designed and expertly crafted by famous trunk makers of a bygone era. There once was a time when getting there was just as important as the wardrobe and luggage selected. I do wish a degree of travel decorum still existed.

I will post as often as possible, and I have a full lineup of profiles for you this summer. I will endeavour to catch up on all my email before leaving and you can follow me on Twitter as well!
All the Best,
Ronda





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com