The Home Office

The Desk of Amy Fine Collins

The Desk of Charlotte Moss

When your home is the office, how do you balance your work life and your personal life? How do you keep everyone happy and most of all, yourself? I must admit that I find working from home very challenging. That said, I would not trade this opportunity for the world. Each day I feel very blessed to sit in front of my computer and write. Starting this blog was truly a godsend and has opened so many new doors.

I have spent the last few days dreaming, mapping out my goals and looking at various ways of becoming more organized (a challenge), whilst taking on new projects. For the time being, I am going to try blogging on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. I have found a few good books that I am looking forward to reading this summer: When Organizing Isn't Enough; The Practicing Mind: Bringing Discipline and Focus Into Your Life; Order from Chaos; Talent Is Overrated: What Really Separates World-Class Performers from Everybody Else, and I stumbled upon a fabulous website See Jane Work (a great excuse for shopping). As always, I would love to hear your best tip or suggestion.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com