Thanksgiving 2008



I consider myself to be undeniably blessed and most fortunate to have so many wonderful people in my life. Ever since I started All the Best it seems as if the best of all worlds have collided and I am the lucky recipient of its offerings. Of course I am most grateful for the support of my husband and son, both who encourage me on a daily basis.

Over the past two years I have had the pleasure of corresponding with so many fantastic readers and industry icons, several of whom have become close friends. Not only have I benefited from these remarkable friendships, but my family has as well. This year Thomas Burak and Michael Devine, two of the most gracious men I know, invited us to New York for Thanksgiving. It was one of our finest Thanksgivings in recent memory—delicious food and libations, gorgeous surroundings, a stunning view of the Empire State Building, a crackling fire, enlightened conversation, laughter and great friends. Thank you Thomas and Michael you truly are the best!









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com