Cocktail Party at Jerry Pair

me, Shane Reilly founder of Decorati and designer Michael Devine

me and designer Thomas Burak

Tonight I attended at lovely cocktail party at the Jerry Pair showroom at the D&D Building. It was really wonderful to meet (face-to-face) many of the people that I have only known via email for the past year. It was especially great to meet Shane Reilly, the founder of Decorati. We have been speaking by phone and emailing for months. I am thrilled to be associated with her forward thinking company. From what I was hearing tonight, so many people are excited about the 'Influence of the Design Blogger' panel tomorrow, with a few editors attending. I had better get some sleep so that I am well prepared. Goodnight.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com