{colour inspiration} yellow accents





I had a client say to me recently that she hated yellow. Two actually. So I had to stop and wonder why a color could be so polarizing? For instance I do not love yellow as a color on it's own. I don't ever wear it. I do like it in sunflowers and daisies or in vibrant prairie grasses, but it doesn't move me like a beautiful pink, green, blue or gray can. The amazing thing is, and I should repeat this very exuberantly, I love yellow in a room! Within a space yellow can be quite the perfect color accent taking on any number of moods. It pairs well with so many other colors (navy, orange, white, gray, black, green, brown and creams) and transforms from baby sweet to graphically cool without a second thought.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com