Mango & Strawberry Muffins



I was at the store yesterday and mangoes were 25¢! I bought 9 of them with hopes to freeze a bunch and put them in smoothies. I also grabbed a box of strawberries, sometimes its nice to have a taste of summer in the cold winter.

When I got home I decided to make some muffins, and thought about mango muffins, but how much better would they be if I added fresh strawberries and in the middle a scoop of strawberry jam!



Mango & Strawberry Muffins

2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp sea salt

3 mango-peeled and chopped
10 strawberries- chopped

1 cup milk
2 egg replacements
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup canola oil

strawberry jam


Preheat oven to 350
Mix dry with wet. Stir in fruit.
Scoop into greased muffin tin 1/2 way.
Place a spoonful of strawberry jam in the middle.
Top up with the rest of muffin batter
Bake for 45 minutes or until done.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com